Sworn Translation of Notarial Deeds
The Sworn Translation of Notarial Deeds is fairly frequent in today’s society as a consequence of the internationalisation of our businesses. Contracts and the incorporation of companies are the most frequent documents involved in the international legal traffic and these require a Sworn Translation in order to continue the internationalisation of our companies.
Official Sworn Translation
A Sworn Official Translation is a special translation that can only be carried out by a Sworn Translator authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE), who will seal the translation making it 100% valid in all of Spain.
CBLingua is a national Translation Company that specialises in all languages and documents. We have a team of more than 150 sworn and technical translators that are accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Public and Notarial Deeds
A Notarial Deed is a public document through which a notary attests that a certain event has happened before them, on a given date and place, by one or more persons whose identity and legal capacity they have been able to prove. A Public Deed is required whenever there is inheritance involved, that is to say, in order to buy and sell a house.
A Notarial Deed contains mere facts or legal acts and is used to establish facts or statements about the persons concerned. They are not entered into any register.
Do I need a Sworn Translation of a Notarial Deed?
You will need a Sworn Translation of a Notarial Deed if required for processing in Spain. Or if this Notarial Deed was written in Spanish and needs to be presented in a foreign country.
Minimum prices for a sworn translation of a document:
- English minimum per document: €30
- French minimum per document: €35
- German minimum per document: €45
- Italian minimum per document: €50
- Portuguese minimum per document: €50
- Russian minimum per document: €50
- Ukrainian minimum per document: €65
- Arabic minimum per document: €65
- Chinese minimum per document: €60
- Japanese minimum per document: €65
- Swedish minimum per document: €65
- Norwegian minimum per document: €65
- Bulgarian minimum per document: €65
- Hebrew minimum per document: €65
- Dutch minimum per document: €45
- Polish minimum per document: €55
- Romanian minimum per document: €65
If you can’t find your language, please get in contact us.
A Translation Agency such as CBLingua meets all the requirements needed to offer a comprehensive service of the highest quality to our clients. This is thanks to our strong team of Sworn Translators in all languages and a team of interpreters specialised in simultaneous, consecutive and conference interpretation services.